(This post contains some affiliate links…which means if you click on them and order, I’ll get a little $$ for my own shopping budget!)
I thought it might be fun to share some of my favorite Christmas gift ideas this year. I generally find holiday shopping to be kind of overwhelming, so I always love blogs like this that give me good ideas!
One more thing–if you are online shopping, for the love of all things Christmas, sign up for eBates. They will literally mail you a check in the mail four times a year for online shopping you were doing anyway. I just got one for over $130 in the mail.
There are no tricks, no fees, no catches. You just click the rebate button while shopping online at your favorite stores and you get the cash. If you sign up, use this referral link and you’ll get $10 after your first rebate and I’ll get a credit.
Okay. Let’s roll.
1. Pajama sets by Gillian O’Malley. This was at the top of my list this year! I’ve been having some sleeping problems, and I read an article that said you should always sleep in actual pajamas so your body knows it’s bedtime, rather than thinking it’s work out time of you sleep in gym shorts and t-shirts. (Guilty!)
I have done a lot of analyzing and feeling fabric and price comparison and decided these sets at Target are the way to go. I bought myself the short sleeved ones with shorts in black and I have asked for the long sleeved set with pants as well. [See them here and here.]
2. She Reads Truth “This is the Christmas Story.” I’m so excited about this book I can hardly stand it! I bought it for my kids for Advent and have also ordered two more copies to give to friends. It looks just perfect to teach kids the truth about Jesus. [Order here.]
3. Remember God. I recently read (listened to) this book by Annie F. Downs. It was so good and a great reminder about faithfulness and the goodness of God, Even while we wait and even when answers may not be what we would want to hear. [Order Remember God.]
4. Old Navy tunics. Okay, I fell so in love with these a month or so ago, I now own the in several colors. They are so comfy, perfect length for leggings, and are not too hot and bulky. [Purchase here.]
5. Apple Air Pods. Okay, this one is my splurge ask this year. As much as I travel and as much as I run and listen to podcasts in my car…I am dying to have cord-free ear phones! [Order Apple AirPods.]
6. Girl, Wash Your Face by Rachel Hollis. I’ve only blogged about this about 157 times, but for real. It’s that good. Every woman in your life needs to get a copy (or the audio version.) It’s currently on sale for like $11. [Order Girl, Wash Your Face: Stop Believing the Lies About Who You Are so You Can Become Who You Were Meant to Be.]
7. Serenity + Calm Candle. A colleague gave me one of these candles from Chesapeake Bay for my birthday and I burn it in my bedroom every single night. It smells so dang good and is so relaxing! [Order Chesapeake Bay Candle Mind & Body Large Scented Candle, Serenity + Calm (Lavender Thyme).]
8. Love Does for Kids by Bob Goff. Likely my favorite book of all times, Love Does, has been turned into a kids version. Although my little ones aren’t quite old enough, my God Daughter already has a copy from me! [Order Love Does for Kids.]
9. Clothing at Horse Creek Boutique. My favorite online boutique is located here in the Texas Panhandle (and unbeknownst to me is owned by my friend’s cousin…small world!). They have the cutest clothing and jewelry items and are offering free shipping on all orders between now and Christmas. Their clothes are cute but they also always offer great styling ideas in their photos.
10. DeWalt Drill. I didn’t forget about the men…although I do find them the hardest to buy for. Recently, my husband requested this drill set that comes with a drill, charger, two batteries, and a tool bag. It’s on major sale right now–like $50 off! [Order DEWALT DCD777C2 20V Max Lithium-Ion Brushless Compact Drill Driver.]
What are some of your favorite items this season?